Wednesday 24 October 2012

New Year Resolutions - 8 Weeks and Counting !!

I just heard on TV this morning that its only 8 weeks until many will be once again swearing that that will finally get down to losing weight or stopping smoking. The problem is that its more than likely the same thing they decided to do last year, and the year before that. They start off with the best intentions and then once again IT all goes wrong !!! What is this magic IT that messes up their life year after year? Well I have decided now is the time that you need to be shocked out of you skin. So guess what ... there is no IT !! Its you - you cock up !! Year after year after year you have failed to stick to your New Year Resolution and thats why you will probably fail again this coming year.You have got used to failure and now you almost expect to fail even before you have started.

UNLESS.... you decide that its about time YOU took some responsibility for your actions, stop blaming "IT" and feeling a victim ( bad things always happen to me) and instead dont wait for the 1st January 2013 but decide you want to change your life NOW !!

I can help you - I cant lose the weight or stop smoking the ciggies for you BUT I can give you all the tools that you need to change your belief system and find it easy to lose weight ( without being on a diet) or to Stop Smoking and become a non-smoker. Please call me now on 01234-313186, visit my Website,or email me at greg.coyne@purehypno.com

No comments:

Post a Comment